Monday, July 28, 2008

Cookies, Shutters and Photography, OH MY!

Again, a special thanks to my clients for their support. I'm getting new clients every day, and working to build my business to create a presence on the web for people who need help. I'd like to take a moment and welcome some very special clients: ALI'S COOKIES, MVP Design, and the Anderson Law Firm in Dallas.

Ali's Cookies, also known as SHIP A COOKIE.COM, has some SERIOUS cookies and gifts. Perfect gift for any occasion, the perfect corporate party or theme party addition as well. Jeff and Ali have sent me some cookies for, well... 'inspiration' - and let me say they put a gaggle in my weight watchers regime. These things are DIVINE!! Get yours today.

Featured on 11 Alive Atlanta this last weekend. Check them out!


Also - Welcome to the web: The Anderson Family Law Firm. Specializing in Dallas divorce, this family was voted among Dallas Magazine's "Best of Dallas" and also Texas Monthly's Super Lawyers. They also assist with other legal things, ranging from military issues to criminal defense. Need a lawyer? Contact Dallas' best! Visit the Anderson Law Firm today. Search Engine Optimization by The Info Group, Dallas. I had the pleasure of working with Mark. Thanks for the opportunity!

1 comment:

SEO Dallas said...

Lol! That was a great title.
Keep up the good work.

~Nick Swanson~
Search Engine Optimization Dallas